Wednesday, September 23, 2009

VIews of the garden

I just want to start off by saying that Blogger is driving me batty. I mean, how slow can you go?? Every single thing from uploading photos to commenting is taking absolutely bloody ages and its really testing my patience. And off course causes me to blog even less than I should...
Anyway. We moved into our new house 6 weeks ago and its quite interesting exploring around the garden and trying to figure out what all the different plants are. It's also beautiful now that everything is exploding into colour and I must thank the previous owners for creating such a lovely garden.









2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very very pretty! Love the last succulent.
As for Blogger, maybe you should move to a free Wordpress blog - much more stable!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

So nice to move into a place with an established garden. The groundwork has been laid and you can just shape it further as you want it.

Jeanette has me thinking now.