Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Off I Go

I'm off to Zurich tomorrow to visit my wonderful sister. This is the first time that I am leaving the house without either husband or kids. If I can manage to push through the anxiety of leaving them and traveling on my own for the first time in 11 years, I know I'm in for a fabulous time! I plan to take loads of pictures and will surely have lots to show you when I get back in two weeks. I'm hoping that this will give me a fresh perspective on life and teach me some new things about myself. Deep breath....and off I go!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

oh that is so very cool! Enjoy it!

Ronél Loubser said...

Lucky fish. Meisie geniet jouself gate uit. Lyk of jy en jou suster baie sports saam kan hê. Ek baie jaloers en kan klaar nie wag vir jou foto's.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Wonderful. Just close your eyes and take the step out the door. Hubby can handle the kids. They will tell him when they are hungry and he will smell them when they need to take a bath and change clothes. LOL. Have a super time and come back with loads of pics.

Perry said...

Looking forward to lot's of photos upon your return. Hope you are have a fun time!