Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photohunt #125: Beautiful



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I suppose when you have a camera in hand, almost everything you aim your lens at is beautiful in some way. So it is very difficult to choose an image!

As I make a living out of capturing babies and children, I suppose that to me, they will always be the most beautiful subject. Newborns in particular are very special, and the back of a tiny baby's head will always be exquisite to me.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BlouKous said...

That is absolutely stunning! Second most beautiful thing about babies are their smell. I remember when your two were babies I was forever smelling them as if they were flowers. And then they made all those little squeaky noises when they slept...I better stop now before Nick gets worried about me getting broody!

keiki3 said...

Such a tender shot...

Anonymous said...

Aww man, that's such a beautiful shot!

Ann said...

Just beautiful, perfection. A gorgeous portrait.