Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moonlight





It's been a busy couple of days. The kids have really taken their toll on me and I feel drained and exhausted. I sometimes find it very difficult to focus on more than one thing at the same time; my children and my photography in this case. I did the new born shoot on Saturday - more on this later - I'm still waiting for the lady to order her pics. Got another booking for a children's party in August which is very good! I've also been asked to help a colleague of mu husband's with her wedding album - she wants it digitally printed and this is something I really enjoy. So, some things at least are happening.
In light of these few developments I have also decided to run an experimental promotion - will have to see how it turns out. Spent most of yesterday designing leaflets for said promotion which was quite fun.


Well, I saw the moon staring at me at about 16h30 this afternoon and decided to use it as my subject of the day. The sky did not appear quite as blue as I would have liked, but a few adjustments on Lightroom and it looks much better.

Feeling slightly depressed. It's my sister's birthday today and I miss her a lot. She lives in Zurich with her boyfriend and its hard to be so far away. I'd live to go visit her, but wonder if I'll ever be able to raise the funds? Who knew life would be so hard?

No comments: